What is Local Cryotherapy?
Local Cryotherapy treatments are used to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in targeted areas. Unlike Whole Body Cryotherapy, which triggers an internal systemic anti-inflammatory response in the body, local cryotherapy is comparable to “icing”, although much more powerful and efficient based on our experience.
Clients frequently combine this treatment with Whole Body Cryotherapy to treat problematic areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”. As temperatures as low as -250 degrees Fahrenheit can be reached by our devices, a local area treatment only needs to be conducted for about 5-8 minutes, with a benefit exceeding that of hours of icing.
Schedule a session and experience total rejuvenation.Book Now
Benefits of Local Cryotherapy
- Faster Muscle Recovery
- Reduces Pain, Swelling, & Inflammation
- More powerful and efficient than icing
- Effective with Chronic Pain Management
- Faster Recovery from Surgery or Injury
- Improved Joint Function
- Relieves Tendonitis & Shin Splints
What is a Cryo Facial?
The same device used for local cryotherapy will be used for Cryo Facial. A Cryo Facial is a Cryogenic treatment, in which a controlled beam of vaporized liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the skin of the face, scalp, and neck area. A Cryo Facial is truly one of a kind. The cold nitrogen produces an instantaneous tightness in the skin, filling in fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen is activated to produce more cells, causing skin to become more elastic over repeated use.
Additionally, skin’s pore size is reduced, keeping toxins, dirt and grime out. A Cryo Facial flushes away built up toxins in the skin and soothes inflammation, eliminating dreaded puffiness.
Benefits of a Cryo Facial
- Reduces Pore Size
- Decreases Wrinkles and Lines
- Stimulates Collagen Production & Skin Elasticity
- Improves Skin Texture and Smoothness
- Soothes Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
- Brightens Dark Spots
- Helps with Headaches and Migraines
- Promotes Healthier Skin Complexion & Hair
Discover special offers, deals and important information when you sign up for our newsletter!Sign Up